Find what you love and let it kill you - Unisex Zip Hoodie
Inspired by the great quote by Charles Bukowski "Find what you love and let it kill you. This art original art by Andrew McGregor explores the idea that death on many scales is a key to open up our minds to new possibilities.
Make sure to select the size you want.
|Width||19 1/4||21 1/4||23 1/4||25 1/4||27 1/4|
|Length||27 1/2||28 1/2||29 1/2||
As the sweatshirts are hand made, the size measurements can vary by 2 inches.
A classic, all-purpose zip-up sweatshirt. A classic zip hoodie with a warm fleece lining.The tubular construction and the white drawcords give this staple a more modern look.
• 75% combed ring-spun cotton/25% polyester fleece
• 2" rolled forward shoulder
• Contrast white metallic zipper and pouch pockets
• Not intended for sleepwear
• 1x1 rib spandex cuffs and waistband